The Indian Express was founded by P. Varadarajulu Naidu, in 1931 in Madras. Soon it was sold to Swaminathan Sadanand, founder of a national news agency named 'The Free Press Journal'. In 1933 The Indian Express was opened in Madurai but due to financial crisis, it was sold to Ramanath Goenka.
After the dismissal of Ramnath Goenka in 1991, the group was split into 'Indian Express Mumbai' which was dealing with all the North Indian editions whereas the southern editions was looked by 'Express Madurai Ltd'. The former’s publication used the title of The Indian Express while the latter renamed it to 'The New Indian Express'.
The Indian Express has nine editions, namely, Mumbai, Pune, Vadodara, Nagpur, Ahmadabad, Vadodara, Nagpur, Delhi, Chandigarh,Jammu, Kolkata and Lucknow.
Other publications are 'The Financial Express,Loksatta, Lokpremi and Jansatta'.
The Indian Express Classified Advertisements can be segmented into two kinds – Text Classified and Display Classified ads. These are published in the classified section of The Indian Express. You can book any of the categories - Matrimonial (Brides Wanted and Grooms Wanted), Property (buy, sell, lease and rent real estate), Change of Name, Lost and Found, Motor Vehicles, Missing Persons, Business, Retail, Finance,Obituaries, Remembrances,Situations Vacant (and Wanted) and many more.
Display Ads in The Indian Express can be booked for various categories, size, colored or black and white. The ad can be placed at any place, in the newspaper from front to back or on different pages and sections. The Indian Express is one of the best option for following reasons -
- The Indian Express is the leading newspapers in the country because of its great history.
- The newspaper is highly cost efficient when compared with other possible options.
- It allows every kind of newspaper adverts like Classified Text ads, Classified Display or column.
- They deal with enormous categories and one can choose as per the requirement.
- It is among the best newspapers of India that has impeccable audience range.
- Indian Express also offer discounts and combo packages.
- The circulation of The Indian Express speaks of its popularity.
All these rates vary from time to time and it would be more attributable to take help from the best newspaper advertising agency 'TheMediaCat'. We can book ad on your behalf instantly. To get information on latest discounts,concessions. Get in touch with our marketing team.