Are you planning to advertise in the modern newspaper or just curious to know about those newspaper briefly whatever may be the reason just stick with us, here you will discover some important aspects of advertising in the modern newspaper without any doubt.
Now, People always prefer those newspaper which they read the most either on a daily basis or for entertainment purposes.
People read a newspaper for various reasons. Now and again while researching on this subject we have bring out some of the key aspects on why most people read the newspaper as their daily drivers? And what are the reason for that?
Here is the reason:
It provides you with a traditional framework for the lists of advertisements and events as published on a daily basis for daily living.
Offering some sort of relaxation from the work and pleasures your mind with entertainment news with the daily newspaper. Such varieties like Gossips, Entertainment, world news, etc. are the type of varieties provided by itself for much more respitation from the daily routine.
Many readers are believing that the newspaper is important not because it gave them the relevant and necessary information, but because it allows them to prepare and trigger their mind and appear more enlightened at social gatherings.
So, do you really want to know about those newspapers which are loved by the Indian people, so that you can start your planning to advertise there?
In this scenario, The Media Cat which is famous for advertising classified ads shall be available to help you out!
So, here are some of the quick facts [At a Glance] of the industry-leading Hindi newspapers of the country.
First, we gonna start with
- It is an Indian Hindi language daily newspaper and popular in the central and western region of India.
- They have the largest circulation of about 3,813,271 as compared to all other daily newspaper.
- About 47% readership is from women from the Bihar state, More than 63 editions are there in 13 states.
- Madhya Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- It is also available in other regional languages like Engish, Marathi, Gujarati, etc
- It is a leading Hindi language daily newspaper of India.
- In 2018 its circulation was found to be around 3 million copies and it is the third most circulated newspaper.
- As per the [IRS] Indian Readership Survey, it acquired the 3rd place for maximum readership i.e 4.65 crores.
- It is an another leading Hindi language which comes under the type of daily newspaper.
- It is growing immensely and is the second most circulated newspaper with 4,286,737 copies.
- In the year 2010 Dainik Jagran acquired the 17th position for its largest readership across the world.
- It has approximately 36 editions in total and with the readership of around 54,254,000.
- Published in states like Agra, Patna, Delhi, Aligarh, Lucknow.
- It is a very popular Hindi daily reading newspaper in Punjab.
- It has wider readership mainly among the Hindi speaking people in Punjab.
- Its circulation is around 2 lakhs.
- They have 20 editions in seven different major states and one union territory. It reaches effectively to the large number of audience of places including Uttarakhand, Jammu, Haryana, Delhi NCR.
- It is a sister newspaper of The Tribune side by side Punjabi Tribune and it is one of the most popular Hindi language daily newspaper.
- They even have internet editions which were launched in the year 2010.
- It reaches the target consumers of Chandigarh, New Delhi, Jalandhar, Bathinda.
- It is also an Indian daily Hindi reading newspaper.
- It is the fourth most daily circulated newspaper with a circulation of 2,763,623.
- Spread over more than 6 states including Bihar, Haryana, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Delhi.
- As far as the readership concerned Hindustan Hindi is ranked at the second largest newspaper with the maximum readership.
So we have finished discussing those newspaper which has higher circulation and readership based on people preference as it will give you a basic idea which one will get best suited to your benefits.
Now to publish those ads you just need an agency who can publish your classified ads in the newspaper chosen by you. Yes, you heard that right! Choosing the best newspaper is important then only your ads will get circulated in different areas.
And for that, The Media Cat has that courage to published your ad in no time.
Let's talk about The Media Cat
We are an advertising agency which mainly deals with advertising classified ads in the modern newspaper as we have mentioned above. It offers Newspaper advertisement in all major newspaper including Times of India, The Economic Times, Financial Express, The Telegraph, The Hindu, The Hindustan Times and much more to publish your Classified Ads and Classified Display Ads.
Along with that, we are also offering other services like Radio Ads, Cinema Ads, TV Ads, and some outdoor advertisement at some cheapest price. Handling the queries of the customer is our top priority and we are offering you the power to deploy our advertising services according to your needs. Our expert’s teams are always on your way to guide you with various ads booking tips. Last but not the least our payments are mostly done with the debit & credit card to secure your purchases along with monthly EMI options.
So, What are you thinking now!
Select any of these hindi newspaper of your choice and book your ads with us.