Hindi is the most prominent language in our country. Most of us speak & understand Hindi Language.
The data reveals the fact that approximately half of the population of India has Hindi as their mother tongue. 41.7 % Has Hindi as their native language. It is rightly said that language plays a critical role in conveying your message or feelings.
Have you started your business and want to promote it ? or are you looking for a groom? Do you feel, your story needs to be heard by millions of people? Are you going to publish your first book? Or your child topped the university?
Let's celebrate the achievement by publishing it in the Hindi newspaper and tell the people what you are up to these days.
Let's look at some facts and figures and learn which Hindi newspaper will fulfill your requirements.
1. Dainik Jagran: The best- selling newspaper in the country needs no introduction. Work speaks for itself. The ever-growing readership of over 70.5 million tells that this newspaper is highly reliable & extremely versatile in its coverage.
- It has 37 editions in states such as Delhi, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, J&K, Bihar, Jharkhand, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh and many more.
- If you are planning to target some specific population than Dainik Jagran is the best option.
2. Dainik Bhaskar: The name seems too familiar, isn't it? This newspaper was founded 71 years ago. Even a kid of 7 years is familiar with the Dainik Bhaskar.
- It has maintained a high legacy.
- It is the largest circulated daily newspaper.
- Its daily circulation is above 50 lakh.
- The average readership of Dainik Bhaskar is approximately 17.5 million.
They are adding some more feather's in their hat with each passing day. The way a piece of news is written is excellent as it generates interest in readers. It can be your option if you want to increase your business reach.
3. Amar Ujala: The newspaper was founded in 1948 and is having a readership of 46 million.
- Amar Ujala has 20 editions in 7 states & 1 Union territory.
- The editors give equal weight-age to all the sections thus it can be the best option if you want to give an add about some inauguration event or about some concert or Mela that you are going to organize in your city.
4. Hindustan: The Hindi newspaper launched by Hindustan Times is a daily newspaper. The readership of the newspaper is because of its brand value. It ranks among the top 3 Hindi newspaper of the country.
- It has its circulation in major metropolitans.
- You can place your ad in Hindustan, if you want to promote some institute or gym. As they give special sections for such promotions.
5. Rajasthan Patrika: The newspaper dates back to 1956. The average readership is about 7.9 million which is very close to Amar Ujala.
- The digital foray has over 28 million visitors per month.
- The editor gives a special place for social events. If you are launching some social campaign, Rajasthan Patrika will be the best option.
6. Nava Bharat: The newspaper was launched in 1934, it had a bi-weekly publication in Nagpur. Later on, it became a daily newspaper of Mumbai, Nasik, Pune, Bhopal, Indore, Gwalior.
- The average readership is about 3.9 million.
- You can think of Nava Bharat if you want to give some matrimonial ad.
7. Parichay Times: It is a local newspaper in the Delhi region. Parichay Times was founded in 2004. However, it has less readership of about 1.7 million but to place an ad for local people can be the best deal. If you want to recruit people for your college/company, Parichay Times can be helpful
We hope this blog has answered most of your questions. Still, you have any doubt, contact us and place your news smoothly & swiftly with TheMediaCat. We are authorized ad booking agency with a range of offers for their customers. All you need is to tell what type of news you want & sit back.