Hindi is the most prominent language
in our country.Most of us speak & understand Hindi Language.
reveals the fact that approximately half of the population of India has Hindi
as their mother tongue. 41.7 % Has Hindi as their native language. It is
rightly said that language plays a critical role in conveying your message or
Have you started your business and want to promote it ? or are you
looking for a groom? Do you feel, your story needs to be heard by millions of
people? Are you going to publish your first book? Or your child topped the
Let's celebrate the achievement by publishing it in the Hindi
newspaper and tell the people what you are up to these days.
Let's look at some facts and figures and learn
which Hindi newspaper will fulfill your requirements.
1. Dainik Jagran: The best- selling newspaper
in the country needs no introduction. Work speaks for itself. The ever-growing
readership of over 70.5 million tells that this newspaper is highly reliable
& extremely versatile in its coverage.
- It has 37 editions in states such as
Delhi, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, J&K, Bihar, Jharkhand, Haryana, Madhya
Pradesh and many more.
- If you are planning to target some specific population
than Dainik Jagran is the best option.
2. Dainik Bhaskar: The name seems too
familiar, isn't it? This newspaper was founded 71 years ago. Even a kid of 7 years is
familiar with the Dainik Bhaskar.
- It has maintained a high legacy.
- It is
the largest circulated daily newspaper.
- Its daily circulation is above 50 lakh.
- The average readership of Dainik Bhaskar is approximately 17.5
They are adding some more feather's in their hat with each passing
day. The way a piece of news is written is excellent as it generates interest
in readers. It can be your option if you want to increase your business reach.
3. Amar Ujala: The newspaper was founded in
1948 and is having a readership of 46 million.
- Amar Ujala has 20 editions in 7
states & 1 Union territory.
- The editors give equal weight-age to all the
sections thus it can be the best option if you want to give an add about some inauguration event or about some concert or Mela that you are going to organize in
4. Hindustan: The Hindi newspaper launched by
Hindustan Times is a daily newspaper. The readership of the newspaper is
because of its brand value. It ranks among the top 3 Hindi newspaper of the
- It has its circulation in major metropolitans.
- You can place your ad
in Hindustan, if you want to promote some institute or gym. As they give special
sections for such promotions.
5. Rajasthan Patrika: The newspaper dates back
to 1956. The average readership is about 7.9 million which is very close to
- The digital foray has over 28 million visitors per month.
editor gives a special place for social events. If you are launching some
social campaign, Rajasthan Patrika will be the best option.
6. Nava Bharat: The newspaper was launched in
1934, it had a bi-weekly publication in Nagpur. Later on, it became a daily
newspaper of Mumbai, Nasik, Pune, Bhopal, Indore, Gwalior.
- The average
readership is about 3.9 million.
- You can think of Nava Bharat if you want to
give some matrimonial ad.
7. Parichay Times: It is a local newspaper in
the Delhi region. Parichay Times was founded in 2004. However, it has less
readership of about 1.7 million but to place an ad for local people can be the
best deal. If you want to recruit people for your college/company, Parichay
Times can be helpful.
We hope this blog has answered most of your
questions. Still, you have any doubt, contact
us and place your news smoothly &
TheMediaCat. We are authorized ad booking agency with a range of
offers for their customers. All you need is to tell what type of news you want
& sit back.